With developing the call-center CMS for SeriousBox, the client requested a multi-regional, multi-lingual, multi-level, dynamic platform that implements an (ever-growing) range of business intelligence working with other SeriousBox systems. By understanding the end-users (call-center employees), I created this with a simple layout, easy to use design with front-end and back-end coding. The site offers users the ability to not only track individual call efficacy but enabled the call-center project-leaders to increase overall productivity with different statistics (performance) over time. The site is built with the CodeIgniter platform and uses dynamic HTML loading, as well as several other independent libraries (e.g. dataTables, PDF-writer, iDeal API, ...) .
Use: internal by call-center employees For: selling advertisements on SeriousBox® narrowcasting locations How: integration with existing data combined with newly added order information
In short: A unique sales automation system for placing versatile advertisement orders on SeriousBox® locations, including customer communication and payment options.
SeriousBox narrowcasting is a multi-fold system, consisting of:
- SeriousBox desktop application;
- Including support scripts (AutoIt) at boot for start-up and removing nagging Java messages;
- Content for the narrowcast is managed by clients via a web-based Content Management System (CMS);
- Target Marketing microsite for a portal for customers (of clients) on location;
- Colleagues are managing clients' accounts and such via a Customer Relation Management (CRM);
- Call-center colleagues offering advertisement space via the call-center Content Management System (cc-CMS).